Come build the future of law with us
Working with Theory and Principle means you’ll be working on some of the most exciting products in legal and justice tech. We’re looking for team members with a passion for improving justice and systems of law. Check out our current job postings!
Agile Project Manager
Theory and Principle is looking for an experienced project manager to join its team. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal and justice technology product design and development firm. We work with nonprofits, law firms, and legal tech companies globally and are on a mission to bring good design to the legal industry.
The company is based in Portland, Maine. Both local and remote applicants are welcome.
- Act as primary point of contact with clients
- Set and manage client expectations throughout a project lifecycle
- Work with project team on a daily basis to execute project plan
- Facilitate a Scrum framework, including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, backlog management, and client sprint reporting
- Track budgets, project expenditure, and burndown charts
- Work closely with the product manager to create a project plan, keep clients informed, and ensure project goals can be met within budget
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years of project management experience in a digital agency or projectized organization
- Knowledge of the agile software development processes
- Experience managing project budgets
- Prior experience in the legal industry
- Experience working in Jira
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- A take-as-much-as-you-need/want vacation policy
- An inclusive environment of justice-minded software experts
- A place to grow and learn while working on impactful projects